Bring these documents to your consultation or send them securely online.
- Two months worth of bank statements, retirement accounts, brokerage statements and any other asset statements for all borrowers. Must Include all pages.
- At least one paycheck covering full month's income
- Two years worth of complete Federal tax returns (with all attachments) for all borrowers. This includes W-2’s, K-1’s or 1099’s if applicable.
- Divorce Decree, if applicable.
- Driver’s License or other photo identification (such as a CA identification card) for all borrowers.
Also Required for FHA and VA Loans (in addition to above):
- Social Security Card for all borrowers. Please contact us as soon as possible if you do not have your social security card. We have a form letter you can fill out in lieu of the social security card.
Also Required for VA Loans (in addition to above):
Also Required for Refinances (in addition to above):
- Copy of current Homeowner’s Insurance
- Mortgage Coupon